1. What types of payment do you accept?
Major Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express
2. When will my credit card be charged?
Once your credit card has been authorized, your charges will be processed immediately. Monthly membership fees are prepaid on the anniversary month and day of the original purchase date for service starting on the following month. Recurring charges will include monthly membership and any other authorized charges - and automatically charged to the credit card information entered.
3. How do I know that you have received my order?
Once your credit card has been authorized, your order will automatically process and you will see a screen that shows your order as having been successfully processed. You will also receive an email confirming your order.
4. What is the cancellation and refund policy?
If you cancel your membership after purchasing access to the site, your access will terminate at the end of your current month's billing period and your monthly billing will stop. All charges and fees are non-refundable.
5. Do I have to worry about renewing my monthly membership each month?
No, we have made this an automated process, so you don't have to worry about making a new payment each month.
1. How many lessons are there and how long are they?
There are on average 50 lessons per course and lessons range from as short as 3 minutes to as long as 9 minutes depending on the subject matter.
2. How many times can I watch videos and are they downloadable?
You can watch and review the videos as many times as you like while you are a paying member. The videos can be streamed on-demand wherever you have an internet connection. The videos are not downloadable due to copy protection and piracy issues.
3. Is the content available on DVD format?
No, it is not available on DVD.
4. Is there other material that comes with the videos?
Worksheets associated with each lesson, and course overviews are conveniently located in tabs below the video player in each lesson. You can also print out these materials if you wish to.
5. Is this course an accredited program?
No - it is not officially accredited. It is an independent sales program designed by Cardone Training Technologies and taught by Grant Cardone.
6. Are there tests?
Yes - you will be tested at the end of each course to monitor your progress and track how well you are doing. Your scores will be given to you and recorded in reports.
7. What if I don't have a computer in my place of business?
You can still watch the lessons and take notes, print out he worksheets and practice what you have learnt in your place of business. A computer in the workplace is great, but not mandatory.
8. Will you be adding more content?
Yes. We will be continuing to develop and add more content as the program grows and evolves.
9. How do I update/view my billing information?
Navigate to 'My Dashboard', under the 'My Account' tab click on 'Billing Info.' To update your billing information click on the 'Click Here to Update.' Check the 'Update Credit Card Information' box to update your credit card information.