- Selling is a Prerequisite for Life
- The Commission
- Volume and Profit: Part One
- Volume and Profit: Part Two
- Salespeople Drive Entire Economies
- Professional or Amateur?
- The Great Shortage
- Greener Pastures
- The Power of Prediction
- The Only Reason You Won’t Like Selling
- Selling Yourself
- Conviction is the Make/Break Point
- The Ninety-Day Phenomenon
- Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!
- How Much Time Do You Have?
- Use Every Moment to Sell
- The Lunch Opportunity
- Lunch Out = Sales Up
- Take Massive Action
- The Four Degrees of Action
- Massive Action = New Problems
- Production Yields Happiness
- The 10x Rule
- Work Your Power Base
- How to Build Your Power Base
- Impose on Them or Help Them?
- Capitalize on the Easy Sale
One of the most common mistakes that companies make when developing their sales teams is they focus prematurely on training sales staff on how sell a specific product or service. In most cases this approach bypasses an organization’s responsibility to validate if in fact a new hire has the correct basis of understanding of the fundamentals of sales, and if in fact, those align with company values, beliefs, culture and sales methodology.
This course is designed to help sales leaders install a consistent foundation of how to be successful in sales, to then build on with company specific product and sales process training. Ultimately, to develop the ability to become a top producer in sales, be it long sales cycles, short sales cycles, transactional selling, social selling, cross selling, consultative selling, relationship selling, and more, one must first become a master in the basic principles required for sales success. The basics are in fact, anything but basic, and this course delivers the information needed on how to build a strong platform for sales leaders to build from.
What you will get:
- Learn the most important sale you will ever make
- Develop the mindset needed to dominate in sales
- Become a master of time management
- How to increase daily activity