INTERNET LEAD RESPONSE
The digital customer shopping online used to be classified within businesses as the lowest probability lead within a small likelihood of converting. Today we know that customers spend more time shopping and researching online that ever before. Studies show that the average consumer researches online for 11 hours before making a significant purchase. This means the cultivation of a sales opportunity coming through a website is more vital now than ever. But how does this customer want to be handled? What needs to come from this inquiry and what can a sales person do to dramatically increase conversion rates to appointments that convert to deals?
The Internet Lead Response course will help your team understand the online customer, how they are different, and what must happen in order to convert this opportunity to a sale. Most importantly, your team must know what mistakes to avoid on this lead that will immediately turn off the customer and actually move you further from the sale.
What you will get:
- How to increase contacts by 900%
- The one thing that will KILL your chances of closing
- The Cardone internet lead response process
- 10 mistakes almost every company makes with internet leads
Internet Lead Response
- The Digital Customer
- Who is Shopping Online?
- Why are Consumers Shopping Online?
- How Online Customers Differ
- There are more Mobile Devices than Desktops
- Consumers Can Shop 24/7
- More Purchases Take Place on Tablets
- Average Consumer Spends 11 Hours Researching Purchases Online
- The Consumer is Connected and You Need To Be As Well
- Slow Response Time
- No Defined Follow-Up Process
- Gives Your Team Predictability
- Gives You Consistency
- Process Allows You to Scale
- Assuming Your Lead Has Not Done Their Homework
- Not Giving the Info Requested
- Forget They Still Need to be Sold
- Assuming the Lead is the Decision Maker
- Rely on Only 1 Form of Communication
- Quit Too Soon
- Lead may be on the Wrong Product
- Inability to get through Filters Gatekeeper
- No Research on Lead