Why do we collect personal information?
What kind of personal information do we collect?
GRANT CARDONE collects personal information in a variety of ways when you interact with GRANT CARDONE, including when you register or create an account with GRANT CARDONE; when you place an order at GRANT CARDONE; when you use GRANT CARDONE products or services; when you visit GRANT CARDONE pages or pages of certain GRANT CARDONE partners; when you enter promotions or sweepstakes; when you subscribe to a newsletter or desire to be added to our mailing lists for other products or services; when you correspond or otherwise interact with us; and when you provide feedback in any of our online surveys.
Information we collect may include: your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, product preference information, billing information, demographic information provided by you (such as language, gender and age, and, if applicable, content preferences and personalization information) and personal interest information. On occasion, we may ask for additional information to enable us to provide with access to and use of certain information, materials and services. GRANT CARDONE may combine information about you that we have the information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
What other kinds of information do we collect?
GRANT CARDONE automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, information about which pages you visit on GRANT CARDONE, and information from GRANT CARDONE cookies.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
How do we protect your personal information?
GRANT CARDONE safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. To make purchases from GRANT CARDONE web site, you must use an SSL-enabled browser. GRANT CARDONE uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on web pages used to complete a purchase. This protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
While GRANT CARDONE takes precautions to ensure the security of your data, no one can completely guarantee the safety of data transmitted over the internet. It is important that you take steps to ensure the safety and security of your personal information, for example by not sharing passwords or other registration data.
How do we use your personal information?
GRANT CARDONE uses your personal information in the following ways:
- Delivery and billing for our products and services, and to communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues. This may include verifying authorization of credit card usage before any purchase of content or services.
- Improving our products and services by providing personalized content recommendations, language and location customization, and/or personalized help and instructions.
- To ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events.
- Offering you product upgrades, content, services and other training courses for you to purchase.
- Providing provide you with content, services, instructions, and a more personalized experience based on personal information, such as your language preferences, zip/postal code, country locations, and any content or other preferences you provide.
- Providing you with news, free newsletters, updates, targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers.
- To better understand how our products are used, including Web traffic patterns and what types of content are most popular with users of our products and services.
- Providing anonymous reporting for internal and external partners.
- Facilitating your participation in our online forums and helping to manage improper behavior by individuals using the forums.
How and when we disclose your information we collect.
GRANT CARDONE may share your personal information with trusted vendors and partners who work with GRANT CARDONE. These partners are provided with your personal information to help GRANT CARDONE communicate with you about offers from us and from our marketing partners. They are contractually required to keep this personal information secure and to only use it for the purposes for which it is provided. GRANT CARDONE may send personal information about you to other companies or people when we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested or to provide a provide a product or service to you. However, these companies are only permitted to use the personal information for these purposes.
If GRANT CARDONE should ever file for bankruptcy, or become insolvent, or be acquired by a third party, or merge with a third party, or sell all or part of its assets, or transfer substantially all or part of its relevant assets to a third party, then GRANT CARDONE is entitled to share the personal information and all other information you have provided through the products and service to potential and subsequent business and merger partners.
GRANT CARDONE may share “cookie” and other anonymous data about traffic patterns or usage collected on GRANT CARDONE with affiliated companies, its business partners or with third party advertisers or ad networks. Any data shared is anonymous and does not identify any user.
GRANT CARDONE also contains links to other Websites and products. GRANT CARDONE is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites or products. Please visit the privacy policies of these third party sites in order to understand their privacy policies and data collection practices.